Search Site

MISC Estate & Abusive Tax Avoidance Transactions 2


Can I deduct the administration expenses of my father or mother’s estate?


You can deduct the expenses incurred by an estate for its administration.

See for more information:

Contact us

Please fill out the form below and one of our attorneys will contact you.

Quick Contact Form

Office Locations
  • Palm Beach Office
    420 Royal Palm Way
    Suite 300
    Palm Beach, Florida 33480
    Phone: 561-355-0403
    Fax: 561-355-5133
  • Palm Beach Gardens Office
    2701 PGA Boulevard
    Suite C
    Palm Beach Gardens, Florida 33410
    Phone: 561-355-0403
    Fax: 561-355-5133